POSITION: Golf Maintenance - Watering - Mornings
STATUS OF POSITION: Seasonal: Sept - Oct 31
WHO WE ARE: At Horseshoe Resort, we are a team that loves to serve people, priding ourselves on the service that our colleagues deliver to our guests. Horseshoe Resort is always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team of hospitality professionals and recreation enthusiasts. If you are outgoing, friendly and love adventure and the outdoors, you may be the person we are looking for!
Grounds maintenance/watering is responsible for the watering of the Valley Golf Course in the mornings. The successful candidate must be available early morning Monday - Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Watering the Valley golf course in the morning
- Assist with planting and maintaining flower beds, shrubs, plants, and trees throughout Valley course as needed
- Lawn mowing, pruning, trimming, and edging various plants
- Proper operation of hand and power tools & light and heavy equipment
- Minor equipment repairs such as sharpening blades
- Debris and garbage removal from walkways, pathways, course, patios, and parking lots
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have previous landscaping experience
- Good working knowledge of landscape maintenance and equipment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work outdoors at night (evenings and overnights)
- Knowledge of irrigation repairs, operation, and application
Join our team today, and enjoy employee perks such as Resort staff pass for yourself and your dependents, retail, lodging, and restaurant discounts, along with additional perks and discounts at our other affiliated resort – Deerhurst Resort in Muskoka.