Multiple Roles Available
One of Canada’s leading retail logistics provider for global lifestyle brands, including apparel, footwear, accessories, and sporting goods is looking for employees for their busy season.
Located in Bolton, ON
Merchandise Processor (Full-Time)
Performs all aspects of merchandise processing including loading/unloading, unpacking/packing, ticketing, distributing, counting, and filling orders.
Material Handlers (Full-Time) Perform the unloading, loading, warehousing, and staging of merchandise throughout the Distribution Center and preparing merchandise to be shipped
MHE Operators (Full-Time)
Perform the unloading, loading, warehousing, and staging of merchandise throughout the Distribution Center using manual and/or mechanical and motorized equipment available such as Raymond Reach Trucks, Counterbalance, Order picker and Walkies.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Able to reliably commute to the facility in Bolton, ON
- Prior experience working with inventory control systems is preferred
- Prior knowledge of warehouse paperwork and experience counting inventory and orders is preferred
- Knowledge of and familiarity with any warehouse management system is considered an asset
- Experience operating certain power equipment is a plus
- Must be able to bend, stand reach, pull, lift and carry items in the warehouse
Why Work Here?
Our people are the driving force behind our culture, and we embrace our core values every day. You can contribute new ideas and are empowered to do so. Joining Canada’s leading retail logistics provider can provide opportunities that you may have never considered. With our continued expansion into new markets and new supply chain capabilities, our future is one of growth and opportunity.